Executive MBA Program slated for April 6By Bob Mackowiak : April 2nd, 2013
The University of Toledo College of Business and Innovation will hold an open house for those interested in the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program Saturday morning, April 6.
Participants at the free open house will have the opportunity to learn more about the program, meet faculty and students, and experience a class session.
Advance registration is required. For more information, contact Darlene Miller at 419.530.7982 or email EMBA@utoledo.edu.
The UT College of Business and Innovation offers one of the most accelerated EMBA programs in America, enabling working professionals from across the region to complete their degrees in 12 months, with classes meeting on campus just one weekend per month. During these 12 months, students have unprecedented opportunities, including:
• Interaction with dedicated, recognized and highly qualified faculty teaching in the EMBA Program;
• Individualized executive coaching to enable success;
• Networking that will provide professional connections;
• Online and on-site classes that offer flexibility;
• An iPad, making it easier to connect with class colleagues and work on projects together; and
• International study trip (seven to 10 days) that combines company meetings, cultural immersion and firsthand observation of how business works in an international setting.